Marital Education Workshop (Part 2)
February 27, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Practical skills to a long-term loving relationship – part 2.
This 2 part PREP (Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program) workshop will help you:
- Deepen and protect your friendship
- Understand what your partner needs and how to express your own needs
- Quit playing tug-of-war and learn to problem-solve more effectively as a team
- Learn how to talk more and fight less
- Resolve conflicts more easily and productively
When? February 27
Where? 555 Second Ave., Suite G120, Collegeville, PA 19426
Cost? Included in the cost of Part 1
Presenter? Jeffrey Walters, Psy.D.
How to Contact/Register? Call 610-970-5234 ext. 247
It’s not how much you love one another, but how you handle your disagreements & conflicts.
Please note: This is not a therapy group. Personal issues will not be discussed. It is focused on teaching essential skills that have been found to help couples.